Re: EMERGENCY HELP

On 21 May 2006 22:23:19 -0700, "harry" <charrisons3@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Tell me why should it cost more than 2k-3k for video surviellance
>cameras and recording devices excluding the door alarm system. Its just
>a studio apartment with 13X18 ft room with one entrance door and one
>6ftX8ft window.

This is a direct quote from you Harry:

"This is the first time I am setting up security at my home. I need
help to set up a foolproof security which cant be penetrated or broken
illegally even by the most intelligent security experts with lot of
power."

Do you really think an alarm system that can satisfy those
requirements is a DIY job with equipment in the 2K-3K range?

TROLL ALERT!!!!

Anyone else got the feeling Bass is posting from another email
address?

Julian