*NEW* RLB Game!!

Quick!!!  Get 5 funny 'Bassanova'  quotes from Google in 5 minutes?

Here's mine:

"I refer them to reputable local installers
such as Bob Worthy"
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.security.alarms/msg/b7a36e5f7e60a7d4?dmode=source

"As for Graham, I've spoken with him and
dialogued with you a number of times over the years.  I get the
impression
he's fairly knowledgeable for a young guy."
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.security.alarms/msg/531f1c66688364d5?dmode=source&hl=en

"Mike contacted me, complimented me for helping others in the
news group and asked if I wanted to be on the list.  There was no
pressure
from anyone.  The ASA war is over, Graham.  We have other things to do
now. "
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.security.alarms/msg/1aafcc0c93738980?dmode=source&hl=en

"Welcome back, Mike."
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.security.alarms/msg/7b358085f1ac0c34?dmode=source&hl=en

"It seems you're beginning to irritate a lot of people, Olson.  Only
the IB
is willing to tolerate you. "
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.security.alarms/msg/ab9e2bb8ff7d25a1?dmode=source&hl=en

--