Re: Ademco Vista-15 Install Manual

Crash Gordon wrote:
> Exactly. So, you don't think a short can happen in an alarm panel? Man I
> wish I had saved the last semi-exploded battery I removed from an old
> neglected system a few months ago.

Actually, I'm sure direct shorts could have happened on any number of
Robert's installs; after all, he did advise a DIY'er here to hook a
siren up directly to the battery through a relay on a DSC system.
Thankfully, he never installed any DSC systems because he thinks they're
unreliable (he only sells them on line).

Frank Olson
http://www.yoursecuritysource.com