Re: United Emirates Port Deal

Oh I agree the death penalty is a dangerous place for the state to be in.
The problem is not the state executing a terrible person, the tragedy is
that person had did something so heinous the state MUST execute him to
protect itself.

As to an innocent being executed, name ONE SINGLE time that has happened.

Back it up too!