Re: United Emirates Port Deal

> Ah yes...the democRAT party: The party of DEATH...

You mean like the DEATH penalty which is the darling cause of the
Republican party?

> (abortion), bigotry (diversity as long as it's THEIR version
> of diversity. I.E. White, heterosexual, Christian males need
> not apply),...

Heh, heh, heh...  Sounds like a KKK rant.

> and "do as I say, not as I do" hypocrites.

Oh, you mean ASA?

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Burglar Alarms
The Online DIY Store
http://www.BassBurglarAlarms.com

--

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups.