Re: Quick opinion poll regarding Bass' multiple "PR" posts

"Frank Olson" <Use_the_email_links@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Group-Moderator wrote:
>
> FWIW, you've done far better with alarmsuperstore than I thought.  Almost
> surpassed Robert in search engine positioning (and without having to
> resort to spamming Newsgroups).  I'm impressed.  I'd hold up the
> "applause" sign, but I misplaced it somewhere.  I think I left it in
> Goofy's Room.

Robert L Bass from bassburglaralarms.co  has lost many a customer who are
now happy shoppers
at http://www.AlarmSuperStore.com
AlarmSuperStore.com **STILL** offers FREE shipping on orders of $100.00, all
others just $ 5,95.
Bassburglaralarms runs the old Hurricane Katrina story  and rise in fuel
cost as shown below.
Me thinks Bass is all washed up when it comes to internet sales

Dear Client,
For many years we have charged a nominal $5 fee for orders of $125 or less.
Larger orders have always shipped free. Unfortunately, due to sharply
increased fuel charges since hurricane Katrina our shipping expenses have
increased to the point where we must now charge standard UPS rates for all
orders. Some items are still shipped freight free so don't be surprised if
your actual shipping charges are less than standard. We will work to keep
our prices and fees as low as possible.
The process of making changes on large web-stores such as ours is complex
and time consuming. At this time we have implemented UPS Ground service
only. We expect to add all other UPS and USPS shipping options shortly. If
you need express shipping, please contact customer service after placing
your order and we will change it manually. Thank you.

Regards,
Robert L Bass