Re: Quick opinion poll regarding Bass' multiple "PR" posts

Group-Moderator wrote:

> I think you need to check the above link before you talk out of your BASS

I stand corrected.  I guess all that "ASA Approved" stuff just wasn't
helpin' was it?  FWIW, you've done far better with alarmsuperstore than
I thought.  Almost surpassed Robert in search engine positioning (and
without having to resort to spamming Newsgroups).  I'm impressed.  I'd
hold up the "applause" sign, but I misplaced it somewhere.  I think I
left it in Goofy's Room.

>  >>  I  don't run a website where I put down another individual that doesn't
>
>>happen to agree with me or pisses me off (goofysplace.com started out as a
>>good idea, but has degenerated once again to a private forum in which you
>>can beat up on anyone that you don't happen to like
>

> PROVE the above.

Already have.  You forget about the original registration information
before you transferred it to an anonymous server?  Your email address,
telephone number, and mailing address were all the same at one point.

>>>And I definitely would never condone running a site like
>>>bassburglaralarm.com
>

> PROVE the above

Heh.  You were using the same anonymous servers and Registrar.  It
doesn't take a "rocket scientist" to figure this out, Mike.

> I havne't seen him hide behind anonymous servers and spam the group posing
> as "satisfied customers" (Hugeass).
>
> PROVE the above

That's easy.  Look at your headers and "Hugeass's".  Look at your "test"
posts.  Same IP address.  Sad, Mike.  Really sad.  I take some comfort
in the fact that I've "hit the nail on the head" though, by the fact
that I'm "all over" the Goofy Site...  I mostly visit it with Firefox
these days because the Wizard gets annoying after a while.  I guess you
still haven't figured out how to use cookies to control when he appears,
huh?  You should take some lessons from Robert.  He can show you how to
utilize cookies to control pop-ups/pop-unders.  I figure adapting that
code to the Java controlling "the Wiz" shouldn't be all that much more
difficult.

Ta.

Frank Olson
http://www.yoursecuritysource.com