Re: United Emirates Port Deal

When was the last time you let a rapist, murderer, or pedophile live in YOUR
house?

You must mean the KKK that DEMOCRAT senator Robert "KKK" Byrd was a Grand
Kleagle of?

Hypocrites? Like John sKerry complaining about the usage of gas guzzlers
while owning BOTH a private jet and a yacht that BOTH consume more fuel in
ONE HOUR than my car does in a month?

You mean like that you HYPOCRITICAL brainwashed moron?

Next?