Re: NFPA 72 test

I'm not sure why it was embarrassing to have to tell your customer about the
requirements imposed on you by the City Fire Dept., it might become so if
you fail the test repeatedly, but most commercial customers seem to be
fairly sympathetic and understanding when it comes to dealing with City
Hall.

Read the book, take the test, if you fail it the first time at least you
will have an idea of what questions will be asked the next time., if you
fail it a second time or third time then maybe you should consider some
extra training or courses.

If it really is critical to your financial future then you could sub the
work out, even if it means taking a loss on the job.-

Most of the other comments regarding getting up to speed on the requirements
of Fire Alarms is correct, as failing to adhere to the local and national
codes could also be financially lethal to your company

Doug L