Re: Are there any convenient alarm systems?

Almost any modern alarm panel can be setup to meet your needs.  remote
arming and disarming.  Away/Home/Home instant.  Chime is selctable, etc etc
etc...  I don't care for deadbolt arming, but it can be done with most
system by a competant installer.  I think the Napco Freedom is a bit limited
in its capabilities, but it is designed to be quick and easy.  I am a Napco
installer by the way.

Sounds like you have a pretty good idea of what you want.  If you don'tmind
paying for expertise then I am sure you can find a local company to install
it for you.

If you are looking for a DIY solutions that is doable too, but there are
only a few dealers here who will be interested in helping you.

--
Bob La Londe
www.YumaBassMan.com