Re: Are there any convenient alarm systems?

In looking around since posting, the Napco "Freedom" lock seems like it
might fit the bill...  It integrates directly into deadbolt locks so
that locking & unlocking them can arm the system.  Also it has several
"I'm home now" vs. "I'm away" modes.  Seems like a pretty good
solution.  Also noticed the "MyKey 2300" which is an RFID deadbolt that
works alone - not part of a monitored system.  Doesn't look exactly
right for my needs (still would need window protection, doesn't protect
against entry when accidentally left unlocked, etc) but seems pretty
cool!
Anyway, thanks again if you can help me uncover more such products...