Re: difference in quality of equipment: ADT, Brinks, Slomins, etc?

One thing I did forget to mention.
Did it ever occur to you that walking into a local hardware store to
ask the owner which is a better place to buy hardware, Home Depot, or
Lowes, could be a tad insulting to the owner?
Did you even offer any of the dealers here an opportunity at your
business before you asked them to help you decide which of their
competitors would best suit you?
So while you might be disappointed in the lack of responses there are
some who would think you're lucky to get any response at all.