Re: difference in quality of equipment: ADT, Brinks, Slomins, etc?

> One thing I did forget to mention.  Did it ever occur
> to you that walking into a local hardware store to ask
> the owner which is a better place to buy hardware,
> Home Depot, or Lowes, could be a tad insulting to
> the owner?

The above comparison might work if this was a privately owned
newsgroup belonging to the person who posted it.  However, this
is an ALT newsgroup, which is essentially an open forum.
Questions from all sectors, including homeowners are always
welcome here.  The problem is that some folks are just rude.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Burglar Alarms
The Online DIY Store
http://www.BassBurglarAlarms.com

--

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large
groups.