Re: difference in quality of equipment: ADT, Brinks, Slomins, etc?

Wow, 38 replies and only 1 can be described as even remotely related to
the original post.

Ok, clearly you guys are irritated by non-industry people who ask about
alarms.  If the topic has been discussed before can you at least post
links to the previous discussion.  I did search Google Groups before
posting and didn't successfully find answers. (and by discussed I mean,
really discussed, not 38 replies spiraling into one line cracks and
inside jokes).