Re: Contract Central Stations

> I'm not trying to bash or brag, just telling you
> what I've heard from the Dealers that have
> switched over to us during the COPS-ACM
> "partnership".

Don't you just love it when outfits like that drive their
customers to you?  I get a lot of customers from installing
dealers as well as other online DIY stores.  Today I spoke with a
gentleman whose alarm company charged him $150 in materials to
replace a smoke detector that was still under the manufacturer's
warranty.  I won't identify the person but he has posted here.

When the gentleman objected to being dishonestly charged for
replacement of an in-warranty item his alarm company sent the
matter to collection.  Dealers like that make my job so much
easier.  It's unfortunate that they also give the industry a
black eye with their crooked behavior.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Burglar Alarms
The Online DIY Store
http://www.BassBurglarAlarms.com

--

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large
groups.