Alzheimer Alert!

Robert L Bass wrote:
> > Steve who?
>
> "Steve" is a fictional name used by this spammer to pretend he's
> authoring a "helpful reply" when in fact he originated the thread
> himself.  It's a common ruse, not much different from Sabodish
> pretending he's one of his own satisfied customers (as though any
> actually existed).<

Yeah I miss the good old days when Thelma Sue, Wally Larmin, and John
Hartford posted sweet nothings about you, but all did so from the same
computer. Maybe it was when you posted using Mike's name on Andy's
website trashing Andy's company (oh that was just a joke).
BTW, whatever did become of your Amber Alerts? Not enough in it for
you? Realized folks weren't being fooled by your bullshit?