Re: Can a Napco system & DSL connection co-exist?

"Robert L Bass" <sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit dans le message de
news: ped022lq0sd2rdt8curp7iabt17uqltmt4@xxxxxxxxxx
>> the alarm companies have a dsl filter thingy that plugs between  your
>> RJ31X
>> jack and alarm system [that is the jack that the alarm system  plugs
>> into]
>> that will keep that from happening.
>
> Wrong advice.  The gentleman is trying to make sure his DSL
> doesn't go down during Napco's transmission.  The plug-in DSL
> filter will not work for him.
>
>> You can also purchase these online.
>
> I sell them online but this gentleman doesn't need one.  He's
> better off using the split filter arrangement.

No you did the wrong advice...the dsl signal will be feed to the rest of the
lines even if the alarm panel is calling the central if he use a good dsl
filter for rj31x..the split filter thing is a nono if you are a pro...

and we all know that you had a lot of vaporyears in the trade,thats why you
give advice as good as this..

you can read a bit about it here..

http://www.hometech.com/techwire/ex-za431pa.jpg

Now let see how big Ass will go out of this one...