Re: Nicet Training

I just completed testing for my lvl 2 NICET certification and I found
the test modules very disappointing.

The questions seemed, for the most part, to dwell on the arcain and
trivial.  It would be very possible to have a perfect score on all the
modules and still not have a clue as to how to install a fire alarm
system.

I have had the good fortune of working with an "old timer" who
understands the meaning of craftsmanship.  He knows NFPA 72, which
tells him what and where but not how.  And, understands what you can't
find in any wriiten code.  Intergrity.  Honor.  NICET doens't test over
that kind of material.