Nicet Training

Good Afternoon:

I'm interested in obtaining some information regarding Nicet Certification
in the U.S.  I'm posting from Vancouver, Canada and am primarily looking to
review the training and experience requirements so I can compare them to
what's available here through ASTTBC (http://www.fireprotection.asttbc.org).
I'd also be interested in having a look at the course curriculum for each
level.  If anyone can point me in the right direction, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks & regards,

Frank