Re: Nicet Training

Fire Tech wrote:
> Good Afternoon:
>
> I'm interested in obtaining some information regarding Nicet Certification
> in the U.S.  I'm posting from Vancouver, Canada and am primarily looking to
> review the training and experience requirements so I can compare them to
> what's available here through ASTTBC (http://www.fireprotection.asttbc.org).
> I'd also be interested in having a look at the course curriculum for each
> level.  If anyone can point me in the right direction, I'd appreciate it.
>
> Thanks & regards,
>
> Frank

Have you seen the CFAA site (http://www.cfaa.ca)?  It's a bit on the
"hokey" side, but it appears they have the "inside track" in a number of
Provinces.  I don't know if there's a "BC Chapter", but I imagine if you
drop them an email (or give their toll free number a call), you could
certainly find out.

Frank Olson
http://www.yoursecuritysource.com