Re: Nicet Training

Sad to say, I'm finding the exact same thing here.  I'm currently involved
in a bit of "discussion" with ASTTBC over some "sloppy" work done by some of
their technicians in a project I've been called in to assist on.  Sort of
makes you want to ''gnash your teeth", but I'm recovering from a root canal
(done yesterday) which makes doing that a bit painful.

Thanks for the link.

Regards,

Frank