Distance between alarm panel and keypad question

Using a Honeywell Vista alarm panel with the standard keypads (sorry
for not having all the model numbers, but I don't have them handy).

Question:  How far from the alarm panel can I put a keypad?  I have a
large jobsite 23K sq ft which has a jobsite trailer that is almost 700
feet from the alarm panel.  We want to put a keypad in the trailer, but
don't know what the max distance is between keypad and panel.  Our
alarm installer is unsure as well, so I'm doing my own research.  Any
help is appreciated.

Regards,

Roveer