Re: Suggestions for (Low) Temperature and Water alarms

DMP doesn't need a special model of temp sensor, the Winland is fine (the
one RLB posted) -  you will need to program & wire it in it in the panel
correctly. I usually program them as Aux response zones in DMP
panels...you'll eat up 2 zones one for hi temp one for low.

You'll need 5 conductors... +/- power, and three conductors for the loops if
using both the high and low temp...one high, one low, one common.