Re: Suggestions for (Low) Temperature and Water alarms

Crash Gordon wrote:
> DMP doesn't need a special model of temp sensor, the Winland is fine (the
> one RLB posted) -  you will need to program & wire it in it in the panel
> correctly. I usually program them as Aux response zones in DMP
> panels...you'll eat up 2 zones one for hi temp one for low.
>
> You'll need 5 conductors... +/- power, and three conductors for the loops if
> using both the high and low temp...one high, one low, one common.

Quick question about DMP (you'll catch on to the reason).  Are the
"common" zone terminals at the same potential as the negative aux power?
  If this is the case, then you'll only need four conductors to hook up
high and low temps.

Frank Olson
http://www.yoursecuritysource.com