Re: Suggestions for (Low) Temperature and Water alarms

Winland Electronics makes an environmental alert system called EnviroAlert that
will do what you want .  I sell their products online.  Here's a link to their
website.  My URL is in my tag line below.
http://www.winland.com/security/products.php?category_id=5

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Burglar Alarms
The Online DIY Store
http://www.BassBurglarAlarms.com

--

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups.