Re: Suggestions for (Low) Temperature and Water alarms

> DMP doesn't need a special model of temp sensor, the Winland is fine (the
> one RLB posted) -  you will need to program & wire it in it in the panel
> correctly. I usually program them as Aux response zones in DMP
> panels...you'll eat up 2 zones one for hi temp one for low.

I used to do high and low temp using one zone.  I set up an EOL supervised
24-hour zone.  Low temperature would open the circuit and high temperature would
short the resistor.  At the keypad the zone would display "TEMP ALARM".  At the
CS we'd configure the BOLD data for that zone so that an "alarm" meant high
temperature and a "trouble" meant low temperature.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Burglar Alarms
The Online DIY Store
http://www.BassBurglarAlarms.com

--

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups.