Re: Important news for Bob LaLonde

Frank Olson wrote:
> Mr.Double-sided tape wrote:
>
> > Ah so I forgot ONE lousy email address. At least I got the others
> > right.
>
> No.  You didn't.  It's the MalaysianHeSheLoversAssociation.  You were in
> the neighbourhood, but not on the right "street".<

NeighbOrhood! GOD damn ignorant canucks. Ewe kant spel fer shit.

 > And you call yourself
> an installer.  Humph... <

Don't EVER accuse me of working

> This lack of attention to detail requires some
> serious discipline.  Get yourself over to
> PaddlePattysLaddyWhackerEmporium.com.  Your login is whacktheotherside
> and your password is poofdaddy.<

Trial membership only. I haven't  fully committed to joining

> > Typical Canuck. Always bitching and moaning about something.
>
> Of course.  The Canucks suck.  Down 3-1 to Nashville for Petem's sake.
> What a bunch of "ultra-maroons" (R) MGM.<

You actually watch hockey? Lemme guess, you also watch the turkey
hunting show on OLN too.....

> > Canadian Bacon. Great Movie
>
> Never saw it.  I did like "Grease" though...  :-)<

Canadian Bacon is a riot. John Candy, Rhea Pearlman, Alan Alda, etc.
America tries to start a war with Canada due to the President
(Alda)suffering in the polls.
Candy is a sheriff in a border town. The canucks are all portrayed as
super-polite.
Just watch the fucking movie dammit.