Re: Important news for Bob LaLonde

Mr.Double-sided tape wrote:

> Ah so I forgot ONE lousy email address. At least I got the others
> right.

No.  You didn't.  It's the MalaysianHeSheLoversAssociation.  You were in
the neighbourhood, but not on the right "street".  And you call yourself
an installer.  Humph...  This lack of attention to detail requires some
serious discipline.  Get yourself over to
PaddlePattysLaddyWhackerEmporium.com.  Your login is whacktheotherside
and your password is poofdaddy.

> Typical Canuck. Always bitching and moaning about something.

Of course.  The Canucks suck.  Down 3-1 to Nashville for Petem's sake.
What a bunch of "ultra-maroons" (R) MGM.

> Canadian Bacon. Great Movie

Never saw it.  I did like "Grease" though...  :-)