Re: Napco Fiewolf

> Anybody using the Napco Firewolf smokes?  Any problems?

Bob,

I've installed a few of the Napco smokes and sold a few thousand
of them.  So far there haven't been any problems other than the
occasional false alarm due to a burned roast.

They seem to be just as sensitive to water vapor as any other PE
smokes.  Standard installation procedures will keep you out of
trouble with them.

If you need a good distributor for Napco, give me a call.  I'll
put you in touch with my rep.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Burglar Alarms
The Online DIY Store
http://www.BassBurglarAlarms.com

--

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large
groups.