Re: Google, Yahoo, bAss, and cash

Mark Leuck wrote:
> "Crash Gordon" <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>
>>Sooo...in effect all you guys are doing is putting money in your buddy's
>>pocket eh?
>

> I've always felt that way for new people coming in here looking for product,
> they see either Group Moderator poking away with his right hand promoting
> his kiddie page, Jim blowing wind, Frank sticking his finger in the wind to
> find out who's ass to kiss and there sits RLB at least sorta helps people
> even tho he's just as much of dickhead as they are.
>
> Then again if it really made that much of a difference why is he now
> flooding the group with useless HTML to raise his google ratings?

Hate to "break" the news to you there bud, but "flooding the group with
HTML" isn't going to raise his Google ratings.

I'm very happy to see you're finally starting to use proper punctuation
though.  See??  Hang around Canadians enough and you actually *will*
learn about *real* English and not that "pigeon" stuff they teach south
of the 49th.  Now about those "u's"...  :-)