RLB "Make up your Mind"

"Robert L Bass" wrote in message

>  I looked at doing it to my previous home a couple
> of years ago.  An average size sliding door was about $3,000 with the one
> company I interviewed.  For thirteen small windows alone (not including
the
> sliding doors) they wanted over $15,000 IIRC.  We had three double sliders
as
> well.  I decided to move instead.  :^)

In the "Security idea" thread you first mentioned the availablity of
Hurricane glass. Your next post to thread you said, above, you had 13 small
windows and a few sliders and that it was to expensive, so you decided to
move. You moved into a home that, now you state, has glass 12' high by 45'
long. That would have to be on the back side. I am sure there are many more
windows on the rest of the home, which will really drive the cost up, but
now you say you are going to install the hurricane glass. Do they even have
hurricane glass for the bow window? Is this just wishful thinking or are you
looking to make that much more off of your new **spam** business?

> Regards,
> Robert L Bass
>
> Bass Burger Alert
> The Online DIDDLY Store
> http://www.BassBurgerAlert.com
>
> Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups. Find
examples at Google under Robert L. Bass