Re: Power Supply

Robert L Bass wrote:
> > This is news to me and I'm an NFPA 72 committee member.
>
> Disregard, Michael.  Fowler has no idea what he's talking about.<

Said the clown who:

1- can make a Napco alpha keypad display two different messages yet
can't explain    how it's done..

2- posted an incorrect wiring diagram for line seizure

3- talked about installing additional keypads on Lynx systems.

4- holds no license in any state

5- believes 1979 was 29yrs ago

6- claims there are no popups on his website

Yes, bAss is a great character reference

> He misunderstood a thread regarding 3rd party certification.<

Actually Pinky I was discussing bonehead requirements with someone who
is in the same business as I am. Being that you're not in the security
trade, nor are you eligible to be in our trade, and that you wouldn't
know your ass from a hole in the ground when it comes to reality, I'd
suggest you return to that fantasy world of yours where you're a
globetrotting social butterfly with earth shaking patents, and are
stopped by police for possession of condoms. You are a big-shot in your
fantasyland but you're still a boll weevil here.
But do continue........