Re: Power Supply

"Robert L Bass" wrote in message

> > This is news to me and I'm an NFPA 72 committee member.
>
> Disregard, Michael.  Fowler has no idea what he's talking about.
> He misunderstood a thread regarding 3rd party certification.

And with that remark, you obviously misunderstood NFPA 72. That is something
you would try to get away with and is most likely why you misunderstood F.S.
Chapter 489 Part II. Go back are reread 72 and see if you can get it right
before you open mouth and insert foot, Robert.

Another mistake by the one and only blunder maker, Robert L Bass. Are you
going to come back and say "what I really meant was........." . hey hey hey!
Sure you did!