Re: Important news for Bob LaLonde

"Frank Olson" <Use_the_email_links@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit dans le
message de news: qS9Pf.114265$sa3.24920@xxxxxxxxxxx
>> What did i do to you?why to you want my boose?
>
> Heh...  I'm really starting to like that Quebec flag there Pete.  A few
> more like you and a couple more games like the Canucks just played, I'll
> start wearing the Montreal Canadians team jersey and ball cap on the
> weekends.  :-)

Just be carfull,some of your fellow BCer would not like it too much...we
would not want to loose you on the group for too long!
and the counter would be very emphty with out you,i am not saying that you
are filling it with that over weight gained there waiting for orders,but
more on the spriritual side.....;-)

>> Come on! at least if you want to hate a country,try to learn a bit about
>> it... ;-)
>
> I live in BC.  Anything east of the Rockies is a figment of our
> imagination.

Humm ok I'll tell that to my boss tomorrow and he will surely will be happy
to know that the real head office of our company is in Surrey,the montreal
office is only a dream some small local installer had a few years ago ;-)