Re: DSC Power 632 DIY questions

I was right. User error. At one point in time I had 3 phone lines wired
to the house. I eliminated one line. But it was still wired in the
network interface. I wired the panel to the defunct line. I guess it
had enough of a signal not to trip the TLM.

It's wired and dialing. Now it's off to relocate the pager delivery
number for my Cell phone service and testing out code delivery to it.

Thanks for all the suggestions.

BAJ