Re: DSC Power 632 DIY questions

I don't think it's a programming problem. I've attempted to use three
completely different mechanisms for dialing out from the panel (pager,
CommID, downloading). None of them have worked. I've gotten no
indication that the panel has the ability to seize the phone line. The
only indication that I have that the phone line is even connected to
the panel is the lack of a TLM fault and the fact that the phone that
is connected downline of the panel works.

What is the simplest way to just check for line seizure/dialout? I may
have to send this panel back to SmartHome due to a defective dialer.

BAJ