Re: Lightning Strikes Again...

"Ranger" <a@xxxxx> wrote in message
news:o98og.13265$o4.1788@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Check this out:
>
> Lightning strike(s) Thursday, takes out two outdoor cams, two 3com 4400
> network switches in two seperate buildings, and Monday morning, I get a
> message that a third building has lost the chime feature on its security
> system.  We check it out, a FA 1600 with wireless panics and 6 hardwired
> doors with magnets. 12,000 sq. ft. building, doors all on home runs.
> Panel
> set to chime, but no door will chime.  Reset panel via programming, no
> change, turn off/on chime, no change, power down/up, no change.
> The board is damaged, I tell my helper.  Or, improbable as it may be, all
> the magnets in the building have fused reed switches.
>
> EVERY door magnet was fused closed!   The board tests out fine....
> (I suspect NSA involvement, of course)
>
> Rick C.

NSA PSYCHOPATH,

I know you MOTHER FUCKERS are CHILD RAPISTS, SADISTS, PERVERTS, MASS
MURDERERS, CRIMINALS and BLOOD THIRSTY PSYCHOPATHS. You can FOOL the rest of
the 300 mil AMERICAN SLAVES you SUCCESSFULLY PROGRAMMED but you CANNOT fool
me.

I also know you WILL DESTROY my door alarm and surveillance security system
and make them inoperable one way or the other and YOU PSYCHOPATHS are
FUCKING PUSSIES who will RUN CRYING MOMMY, MOMMY, MOMMY if you have to FIGHT
an OPPONENT with EQUAL POWER.

DEFINITION of BRAVERY as  per US GOVT PSYCHOPATHS and 300 mil AMERICAN
PROGRAMMED SLAVES and MORONS.

INSANELY POWERFUL AMERICAN FBI, CIA and NSA PSYCHOPATHS murdering, raping,
sexually
abusing, humiliating and torturing WEAK, UTTERLY POWERLESS and DEFENSELESS
INNOCENT AMERICAN CIVILIANS.