Re: ADT Essential Wireless Package

Yes Mike, technology does change but that doesn't matter with ADT.
Remember a couple of years ago the ADT commercial with the guy on the
dock yelling "Now I finally have time to relax"? The system they
offered at that time was operated by a KEY and not a keypad. That
technology is older than me. No excuse for this so-called leader in
security to be peddling systems that were designed when Christ was a
corporal.