Re: ADT Essential Wireless Package

On 29 Jul 2006 19:41:15 -0700, "Everywhere Man" <alarminstall@xxxxxxx>
wrote:

>Yes Mike, technology does change but that doesn't matter with ADT.
>Remember a couple of years ago the ADT commercial with the guy on the
>dock yelling "Now I finally have time to relax"? The system they
>offered at that time was operated by a KEY and not a keypad. That
>technology is older than me. No excuse for this so-called leader in
>security to be peddling systems that were designed when Christ was a
>corporal.

That's actually a Napco Freedom panel marketed by many alarmcos.  It's
designed with a clever door bolt latch sensor to help make the system
easier to use and less prone to falses.  It's not ideal for everyone,
but it's a whole lot different than the old keyswtiches.  Google
"Napco Freedom" for details.