Re: Correct Placement Of IR

NSA PSYCHOPATHIC PUSSY,

You should post videos of your WHORE MOM GETTING FUCKED BY YOU  and her PET
PIGS as compensation for the help you are getting here.

Btw, did you FUCK your UNDERAGE DAUGHTER and PIMP her to Robert Mueller III,
Keith Alexander, Mathew Hayden, Donald Rumsfeld and John Negroponte in
Washington DC mansions ?

http://www.red-ice.net/specialreports/sexconnection.html

If you across me and if I know you are an NSA PSYCHOPATH, I WILL NOT
HESITATE even a SINGLE SECOND to KILL YOU.

PYSCHOPATHS should be RUTHLESSLY KILLED in SELF DEFENSE regardless of
whether they work for FBI, CIA or NSA or ANY OTHER AMERICAN GOVT AGENCY.

Give exactly the SAME WEAPON to any FBI, CIA and NSA PSYCHOPATH and a
NON-AMERICAN to FIGHT and these US GOVT IMPOTENT PSYCHOPATHS will DROP their
WEAPONS and RUN like HELL crying Mommy, Mommy, Mommy HELP ME.

The WORST PART is 300 mil AMERICAN PROGRAMMED SLAVES "WORSHIP" these
IMPOTENT FBI, CIA and NSA PUSSIES as BRAVE WARRIORS.

MYTH:
America is a LAND of the FREE and HOME of the BRAVE

FACT:
America is a LAND of GOVT PROGRAMMED SLAVES and HOME of the PUSSIES

A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his
government."

Edward Abbey

http://thirdworldtraveler.com/Authors/QuotationsToMakeUSThink.html

Pax anti-american imperialism and terrorism is a philosophy.

Making sure evil, imperialistic american govt does not turn me into a SLAVE
like majority of the americans, is liberty building.

Think of it as somebody beating the shit out of EVIL AMERICAN GOVT
CRIMINALS, MURDERERS and TERRORISTS for being FASCIST and GENOCIDAL.