Re: BRAVERY of NSA and FBI BLOOD THIRSTY PSYCHOPATHS

For the UMPTEENTH TIME to you IMMATURE PSYCHOPATHIC PUSSIES,

"IIIIIIIIIIII" decide who is a good guy and who is a bad guy.

For the SIMPLE REASON you are TOOOOO IMMATURE just like majority of the 6
bil population that inhabit this planet.

Example of your IMMATURITY:

You PSYCHOPATHS waste SO MUCH TIME, ENERGY, MONEY and RESOURCES
psycho-analysing Osama tapes for any HIDDEN SUBLIMINAL MESSAGES and BRAG
about it on TV so the 300 mil AMERICAN SLAVISH MORONS you PROGRAMMED to
behave like SLAVE DOGS to you will get OVERAWED and WORSHIP you.

FREAKING IMMATURE SHITHEADS...........Osama is a muslim FANATIC TERRORIST
who probably doesnt even know the MEANING of SUBLIMINAL MESSAGES.

Psychology is RARELY USED if at all in muslim societies and the FACTORS that
GOVERN the mentality of Osama and other muslim terrorists is DIFFERENT from
the WESTERN CHRISTIAN TERRORISTS and PSYCHOPATHS like yourself.

Every time I watch you FBI, CIA and NSA PSYCHOPATHS announce on the tv that
you CLOWNS are PSYCHOANALYSING Osama tapes for any HIDDEN MESSAGES, I
usually BURST OUT WITH LOUD LAUGHTER.

I told you LONG TIME BACK, the space in your BRAINS is TOO LITTLE to JUDGE
EVERY HUMAN BEING in this world.

Get this into your CHRISTIAN TERRORIST PSYCHOPATHIC HEADS and at least STOP
WASTING my time in the future.

So are you ready to MEET ME SOMEWHERE without a 1000 FBI, CIA and NSA
PSYCHOPATHS COVERING your PUSSY ?