Re: BRAVERY of NSA and FBI BLOOD THIRSTY PSYCHOPATHS

So you can RAPE your KIDS and BRAINWASH them to think their BOY/GIRL friends
are FUCKING THEM like the FBI, CIA and NSA PSYCHOPATHS do to their kids.

Question:

Why do FBI, CIA and NSA hire LOT OF PSYCHOLOGY Phds ?

Answer:

So they can TRAIN ALL AGENT PSYCHOPATHS to FUCK THEIR UNDERAGE KIDS and