Re: inspection reports

Robo wrote:
> "Frank Olson" <Use_the_email_links@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>
>>What do your inspection reports look like??  Ours appear to be a great
>>deal more detailed.  We're using a version of the ones available at
>>http://www.fireprotection.asttbc.org/forms.html.
>

> had mine down to 3 pages before the tradjitty.  taken straight from nfpa
> book on inspections sample.
> those look interesting, u using the fire alarm systems.  5 pages! :( .
> that's what I need for US code.

Actually the "base" report we use is seven pages and a lot more detailed
than the ASTTBC forms.  A "local guy" modified them and emailed samples
to a bunch of jurisdictions (he's a bit of a "Microsoft Word Guru" and
improved the tables/format).  He's posted here on occasion as "FIRETEK".
  We've adopted them because of their level of detail.  While inspection
service isn't exactly the "cornerstone" of our business, I've found the
quality of the inspections we do provide has increased and our customers
are very impressed.