Re: BRAVERY of NSA and FBI BLOOD THIRSTY PSYCHOPATHS

Call and tell these NSA and FBI PSYCHOPATHS, I am sure they will UNDERSTAND
IT and might EVEN GIVE you an INVISIBLE SUIT to "BRAVELY" get into american
civilian apartments WHEN THEY ARE ASLEEP after taking medication and install
SECRET AUDIO and VIDEO SURVEILLANCE DEVICES in the bathroom and WATCH
everybody ranging from 2 yrs - 63 yrs old TAKING SHOWER and attending
NATURES CALLS and JERKOFF.

And I am also sure 300 mil AMERICAN MORONS and PROGRAMMED SLAVES will PAY
MORE TAXES next year to these PSYCHOPATHS for DOING a GREAT JOB of SEXUALLY
ABUSING and HUMILIATING american civilians.

List of UNDERCOVER EVIL AMERICAN GOVT NSA and FBI PSYCHOPATHS and their
ADDRESSES and PHONE NUMBERS.

The FIRST TWO PSYCHOPATHS Maddelina Wahl and Kathleen Taylor are listed on
www.infospace.com under their UNDERCOVER AGENTS HUSBANDS names Larry Wahl
and Kevin Taylor.

1) PSYCHOPATH Maddelina Wahl , 28087 Hickory Drive, Farmington Hills, MI
38331
ph 248-324-1527.

2) PSYCHOPATH Kathleen Taylor, 29390 Bermuda Lane, Southfield, MI 48034, Ph
248-356-1946.

3) PSYCHOPATH Mediha Krijestorac, 30408 Shiawasee Rd, Farmington MI 48336,
ph
248-477-9161.

4) PSYCHOPATH Frank Spodek, email id:   sfrank9 at aol.com or
sfra...@xxxxxxx

5) 351 FTK - Atlanta, Georgia car registration in Sep 2004 (undercover
agents)