Re: BRAVERY of NSA and FBI BLOOD THIRSTY PSYCHOPATHS

Hey 300 mil AMERICAN SLAVE MORONS,

Here is an NSA PSYCHOPATH Steve FOOLEY asking me to admit DEFEAT.

As per your AMERICAN GOVT PSYCHOPATHS the definition of DEFEAT is

A defenseless, powerless american civilian waving a white flag to your
AMERICAN GOVT PSYCHOPATHS with UNLIMITED POWER.

My hat is off to the BRAVERY of the AMERICAN GOVT PSYCHOPATHS you 300 mil
AMERICAN PROGRAMMED SLAVE MORONS "WORSHIP".............Hehehehe.......

NSA PSYCHOPATH Steve FOOLEY,

ANY LOW IQ PROGRAMMED AMERICAN SLAVE DOGS like Crash, Jim Rojas, Bob
Lemonde, Julian, Mark YUCK, Fartbarkle, Doug L etc can be HIRED and TRAINED
to do what YOU NSA and FBI PSYCHOPATHS do.

But YOU CAN NEVER hire anybody and TRAIN them to do WHAT I CAN DO. There are
very very FEW people who you can count on fingers in this world that can DO
WHAT I CAN. You KNOW it for a FACT and I KNOW it for a FACT.

You also KNOW it for a FACT that if I HAVE JUST 0.000000000001% of the POWER
of what you NSA PSYCHOPATHS have, I would have made YOUR CHRISTIAN TERRORIST
GODS bush, cheney, rumsfeld and cunty rice to stand in line infront of my
home and take appointments from my secretary to SUCK MY DICK.

MYTH:
America is a LAND of the FREE and HOME of the BRAVE

FACT:
America is a LAND of the SLAVES and HOME of the PUSSIES.

If the SAME WEAPON is given to an AMERICAN and a NON-AMERICAN and are asked
to FIGHT, the AMERICAN will DROP the weapon and RUN like hell CRYING MOMMY,
MOMMY, MOMMY..............