Re: BRAVERY of NSA and FBI BLOOD THIRSTY PSYCHOPATHS

But you will RUN LIKE a 5yr old PUSSY CRYING mommy, mommy,  mommy, mommy  if
you have to FIGHT a NON-American if you are both given the SAME WEAPON.

NSA, FBI and CIA should change their NAMES to

National PUSSY AGENCY
Federal Bureau of PUSSIES
Central Intelligence of PUSSIES.

Fooley, do you think you are MAN ENOUGH to meet me somewhere WITHOUT a 1000
FBI, CIA and NSA PSYCHOPATHS covering your PUSSY ASS ?

I know you will SNIP my comments like a TYPICAL MANIPULATIVE, DECEPTIVE,
SADISTIC, PERVERTED, CHILD RAPING, BLOOD THIRSTY FBI, CIA and NSA
PSYCHOPATH.