Re: Can security experts break an ADT alarm system

"Crash" <robosama@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> I have a bunch of ADTs out there...you definitely cannot see it from
> keypad, and since my Compass is uncracked as far as programming ADT
> stuff...dunno if visible from there or not.
>
> Can't see it with other panels I use either, unless you have codes to
> get in remotely.

With Ademco you can never see the CSID from the keypad, what I'm saying is
that with ADT Compass you can't view the CSID of the first generation of
V10ADT and V20ADT panels, apparently that was something they regretted since
the ADT Vista20 &20 G and E panels did have visible CSID's within Compass