Re: Kent Wills PIMPS his UNDERAGE KIDS to EVIL AMERICAN GOVT PSYCHOPATHS

"Kent Wills" <compuelf@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> In Accordance With The Prophecy, On Mon, 10 Jul 2006 14:35:40 GMT,
> Frank Olson <Use_the_email_links@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>>Kent Wills wrote:

>>> That's gotta suck.  I wonder what the *real* McGinnn would
>>> think of this.
>>

>>This *is* the "real McGinn".  This is just another aspect of the mind
>>control by the evil NSA, FBI, CIA, GOB, PP, and CSIS where the victim's
>>subconsience is tricked into writing to himself.
>
> Except that the REAL McGinnn uses corenews.com.
>
> --
> Kent

How in the fucking world did you figure that out with YOUR HEAD CONSTANTLY
in your PEDOPHILE PRIEST and PEDOPHILE FBI, CIA and NSA PSYCHOPATHs asses ?

Must be one of those Jesus MIRACLES !!!!

Roflamo......

CHILD RAPING and JOURNALIST MURDERING AMERICAN GOVT DICKSUCKING SLAVE Kent
Wills,

Did you PIMP your UNDERAGE KIDS to these CHILD RAPING and JOURNALIST
MURDERING EVIL AMERICAN GOVT PSYCHOPATHS ?

http://www.red-ice.net/specialreports/sexconnection.html