Re: DOG RAPISTS and government AGENTS are TORTURING me

"Kent Wills" <compuelf@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> In Accordance With The Prophecy, On 10 Jul 2006 01:36:41 -0000,
> McGinnn <anon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>>EVIL FBI and CIA sadists entered my apartment to TORTURE me
>>while I was sleeping.  They cut off my PENIS while I slept and
>>took it into MY kitchen.  They then put it in my BLENDER, and
>>turned it to puree, thus liquifying my PENIS.  They poured it
>>into a glass and set it on my NIGHTSTAND to intimidate me.
>
> That's gotta suck.  I wonder what the *real* McGinnn would
> think of this.

AMERICAN GOVT DICKSUCKING SLAVE Kent Wills,

Did you PIMP your UNDERAGE KIDS to these CHILD RAPING and JOURNALIST
MURDERING EVIL AMERICAN GOVT PSYCHOPATHS ?

http://www.red-ice.net/specialreports/sexconnection.html

Obviously your low iq SLAVISH BRAIN isnt capable of reading how I felt about
these IMPERSONATING EVIL FBI and NSA PSYCHOPATHS.

Impersonating NSA PSYCHOPATH,

I know it for a fact  thats how I made YOU PSYCHOPATHS feel what you
described in your comments with my EXPOSING your EVIL, CHILD RAPING, BLOOD
THIRSTY, PSYCHOPATHIC torture of innocent american civilians.

I can understand how YOU PSYCHOPATHS are FEELING with your PENISLESS bodies.
LoL.....

And I did it even though I am completely POWERLESS and DEFENSELESSS against
the UNLIMITED POWER 300 mil american programmed SLAVES gave YOU NSA, CIA and
FBI PSYCHOPATHS WITHOUT asking any questions.

The MORE you IMPERSONATE me, the better I feel since that PROVES I DROVE you
CHILD RAPISTS crazy.

VICTORY for the POWERLESS and DEFENSELESS AMERICANS against the EVIL FASCIST
AMERICAN GOVT PSYCHOPATHS.

Yahooooooo...........