Re: DOG RAPISTS and government AGENTS are TORTURING me

In Accordance With The Prophecy, On Mon, 10 Jul 2006 07:48:42 -0700,
"McGinnn" <McGinnn@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>"Kent Wills" <compuelf@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> In Accordance With The Prophecy, On 10 Jul 2006 01:36:41 -0000,
>> McGinnn <anon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>>>EVIL FBI and CIA sadists entered my apartment to TORTURE me
>>>while I was sleeping.  They cut off my PENIS while I slept and
>>>took it into MY kitchen.  They then put it in my BLENDER, and
>>>turned it to puree, thus liquifying my PENIS.  They poured it
>>>into a glass and set it on my NIGHTSTAND to intimidate me.
>>
>> That's gotta suck.  I wonder what the *real* McGinnn would
>> think of this.
>

>AMERICAN GOVT DICKSUCKING SLAVE Kent Wills,

	Hey, everyone needs a hobby, and collecting stamps is so five
minutes ago!

>Did you PIMP your UNDERAGE KIDS to these CHILD RAPING and JOURNALIST
>MURDERING EVIL AMERICAN GOVT PSYCHOPATHS ?

	Do you often think of pedophilia?

>http://www.red-ice.net/specialreports/sexconnection.html
>

>Obviously your low iq SLAVISH BRAIN isnt capable of reading how I felt about
>these IMPERSONATING EVIL FBI and NSA PSYCHOPATHS.
>
>Impersonating NSA PSYCHOPATH,
>
>I know it for a fact  thats how I made YOU PSYCHOPATHS feel what you
>described in your comments with my EXPOSING your EVIL, CHILD RAPING, BLOOD
>THIRSTY, PSYCHOPATHIC torture of innocent american civilians.

	Uh, I was pointing out that it wasn't YOU who made the post,
goober.

>I can understand how YOU PSYCHOPATHS are FEELING with your PENISLESS bodies.
>LoL.....

	If I don't have a penis, how the heck did I get my wife
pregnant?  Twice?

>And I did it even though I am completely POWERLESS and DEFENSELESSS against
>the UNLIMITED POWER 300 mil american programmed SLAVES gave YOU NSA, CIA and
>FBI PSYCHOPATHS WITHOUT asking any questions.
>
>The MORE you IMPERSONATE me, the better I feel since that PROVES I DROVE you
>CHILD RAPISTS crazy.

	When have I *ever* impersonated you, or anyone else?  All I
did was mention that what the false McGinnn wrote sucked and I
wondered what you, the REAL McGinnn would think of it.  There is no
way you can equate that with impersonating you, or anyone else.

--
Kent

Theodore A. Kaldis admits to stalking my wife:
http://groups.google.com/group/misc.legal/msg/f1a183a485d58c5d